MAG US Boxart Revealed
Over at the PlayStation Blog, Jeremy Dunham (Community Manager for Zipper Interactive) has unveiled the official US boxart for MAG, along with some interesting tidbits of info from the beta.
Check it out after the jump. MAG launches on PlayStation 3 on January 26th 2010 in the States.
- More than 42,000 matches were played over the course of the full public beta (August 17 – December 5).
- During October’s beta period alone nearly 534,000+ miles were traveled in-game by MAG players each week.
- During the final month of the Beta 4 and 4.5 periods (November 9 – December 5):
- Of the more than 65,000 players that logged on, 17,000 of them qualified for Squad Leader, 3500 people qualified for Platoon Leader, 1100 folks made it all the way to OIC, and 206 dedicated warriors made it all the way to the level 60 experience cap.
- Nearly 18 million kills were made and an excess of 700,000 million shots were fired.
- The Top 3 most played maps all belonged to the Sabotage mode. They were, in order, Syr Darya Uplink, Darien Network, and Copper Hills Relay.