Splinter Cell Conviction Collector’s Edition Revealed
Those lovely folks over at Ubisoft today gave out the details of the collector’s edition of Splinter Cell Conviction, but as it’s a limited edition you’re going to have to pre-order to guarantee a copy of it.
For shelling out the extra money over the normal version you get a statue of Sam Fisher, a SteelBook case, a special playable skin, access to some guns early, ‘Infiltration Mode’ and a copy of the soundtrack. Awesomesauce.
PR and video of the special edition of the game are after the jump. Splinter Cell Conviction hits shelves February 2010 on Xbox 360.
Today, Ubisoft® announced the Limited Collector’s Edition of the E3® 2009 Xbox 360 most awarded game, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction™. This Limited Collector’s Edition will be available on February 25th in all European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Pacific territories, for both the Xbox 360TM and the Windows® PC games and will include:
– An exclusive Sam Fisher statue
– Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction game in SteelBook™ case
– Infiltration Mode : Eliminate all hostiles in the mission area without being detected
– A special playable skin: Shadow Armor
– Early access to 3 weapons: SC300, SR2 and MP5
– The official Splinter Cell Conviction Soundtrack (more than 17 tracks)
The Splinter Cell Conviction team invites everyone to connect to the Xbox LIVE® on the 16th of December at 6pm Paris time for the worldwide premiere of the multiplayer modes.
Ubisoft would also like to inform everybody that the UK version of the game will only include the English language.